Monday, January 14, 2013

17 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 17 wks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain/ Loss: 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Still loving my Gap jeans… I want another pair! My clothing options have been very limited.

Best Moment this Week:  The 16 wk ultrasound! I got to see the little toes and hands and profile of baby! It was incredible.

Gender:  Baby’s legs were crossed!  I’ve had multiple people tell me that could be the indication of a girl but we’ll see!  Hopefully we will know at the 20 wk appointment but if not, we will probably have a gender neutral nursery.

Movement: Definitely feeling something!

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular… I’m just always hungry

Food Aversions: Still nothing in particular

Symptoms/ Changes: I’m getting so big… I feel like I’m bigger than I should be but the doctor says I’m perfectly healthy.  I’ve also had a lot of headaches, heartburn, and forgetfulness.  I feel like I’m in a fog most of the time, which isn’t great at work!

Sleep:  I have had the strangest dreams…

What I’m looking forward to:  Moving in two weeks! We’ll be able to start getting the house ready for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment