Thursday, January 3, 2013

15 wks, 4 days Highlights


Pregnancy Highlights :)
How far along: 15wks, 4 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5lbs as of my last appointment, I’m scared to see how much I’ve gained since then.
Maternity Clothes:  Loving my Gap Maternity Jeans! They feel like sweatpants but look like skinny jeans.
Best Moment this Week: I had lots of time off work so the hubby and I got to hang out around the house a lot and do nothing… it was great!
Gender:  HOPEFULLY we will find out Jan. 9! We will probably have to wait another month though.
Movement:  I swear I felt something a couple times this week.  It’s really hard to figure out what is baby and what isn’t.
Food Cravings: Not really craving anything lately.  During my first trimester I couldn’t get enough pizza!
Food aversions: Nothing too exciting… all the same foods that I didn’t like before being pregnant.
Symptoms/ Changes:  I’ve been feeling the ligament stretching pains lately.  It’s super uncomfortable.
Sleep:  I wake up at least once to go to the bathroom… other than that, it’s not been too terrible.
What I’m looking forward to: My 16 wk appointment! I can’t wait to have another ultrasound!  I really want to find out the gender of the baby but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment